Welzijn Bloemendaal (english version)
Stichting Welzijn Bloemendaal is a non-profit organization based in Bloemendaal, a municipality in the Netherlands. The organization aims to promote the well-being of residents of all ages in the Bloemendaal community. Stichting Welzijn Bloemendaal offers a wide range of services and activities to support the physical, mental, and social well-being of individuals in the community. Some of the services they provide include:
- Counseling and support for individuals and families experiencing personal or family problems.
- Information and advice on topics such as housing, finances, and health.
- Activities and programs for seniors, including social events, exercise classes, and volunteer opportunities.
- Youth programs and activities, such as after-school programs and summer camps.
- Volunteer opportunities for individuals looking to give back to the community.
Overall, Stichting Welzijn Bloemendaal is an organization focused on enhancing the quality of life for residents of Bloemendaal by providing a range of services and support to meet the diverse needs of the community.